Saturday, February 18, 2012

Home

"Ahh home, let me come home, home is wherever I'm with you." ain't it the truth. So I'm sitting here on this lovely Saturday night at "home". My parents are at the beach and my friends all have plans. Something about being alone at "home" takes the complete meaning out of the word. A house is not a home unless your loved ones are there with you. At this point in my life, sitting in the living room with my three roommates is my idea of home. Each time I bundle up in my little mermaid blanket and lounge on my big green chair, I can sense the love and the comfort that is wafting througout my tiny apartment. Even if it means we're watching Bridesmaids for the one hundredth time and quoting all of the lines. I'll even admit how much I enjoy looking over into our neighbors' apartment to watch them acting stupidly. I bet no one else is able to have water balloon fights with their neighbors. Jealous? Anyways,the point is, home is all around you. It's not about the place, it's about the people. Be thankful for the people in your life and love them with every piece of her heart. In the end, you're always at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment